» Eyelash Extensions & Lash Lift
Thicker, longer and more glamorous lashes. Enhance your natural lashes.
|Full Set Classic||$139|
|Classic Refill 30min||$69|
|Classic Refill 45min|
|Full Set Hybrid|
|Hybrid Refill 30min|
|Hybrid Refill 45min|
|Full Set Volume|
|Volume Refill 30min|
|Volume Refill 45min|
|Eyelash Extension Removal|
Frequently asked questions
How do I prepare my eyes to get eyelash extensions?
- Do not wear any eye makeup or mascara to your appointment (eye makeup must be removed with an oil free eye makeup remover
- Remove contact lenses to avoid irritation.
- A lash tint 24 hours prior is recommended to achieve best results.
How do I look after my eyelash extensions?
- For the first 24 hours after application try not to get your extensions wet. Avoid steam from showers and avoid working out. This will allow the glue to dry completely.
- Avoid using makeup removers or eye creams that contain OIL
- Be gentle with your lashes, try not to pull on your extensions or rub your eyes excessively.
- If you choose to wear mascara (after 24 hours) make sure it is water based & not waterproof.
How long do they last?
- 4-5 weeks depending on how you look after them at home.
How do I remove the Eyelash Extensions?
- One of our specialists will gently and easily remove eyelash extensions using a glue remover.
To maintain the look of your eyelash extensions having refills every 2-3 weeks is recommended.
This treatment enhances your natural lashes by lifting them from the roots. It opens up your eyes and creates the illusion of longer lashes. No need for mascara or eyelash curlers! Results last for 6-8 weeks. We recommend to tint the eyelashes during your treatment for best results.
Lash Lift & Tint $99
Lash Lift $89
Before Treatment: Don't wear any eye makeup to your appointment.
After Treatment: Keep your lashes dry and free of makeup for 24 hours. Do not use oil based products on your lashes.